The floating sensor for the early detection of is a stainless steel device that is used to detect the presence of liquids in:
- The gap of the double-walled tank.
- Sump riser.
- Sump dispenser.
- Containment trays in above level tanks.
This sensor works with a float at one end that indicates the presence of any liquid (water or fuel) in the installed space, and sends an alarm to the telemetry system.
Our TANK Black ATG system has an integrated leak console to alert, through light and sound, anomalies in the fuel tank or dispensers detected by the floating Sensors.
- Activation by presence of liquid.
- Design for leakage control.
- States normal closed or normal open