Fleet Mini, fuel management system for private fleets, is an IoT solution that allows vehicles to be identified, automates loading authorization, carries out control and registration in the cloud of fuel dispatches and consumption.
The redesign of this fuel management system incorporates a color touch screen that allows you to instantly know the complete dispatch information, whether the vehicle was authorized or not and the stock of its fuel tanks.
This new version of the fuel management system supports Gilbarco and Wayne dispensers and the KI04 or KI22 electronic computers, with two hoses each.
On the other hand, record all the information and send it to Headquarters, offering the same possibilities in terms of access to information.
The new version of Fleet mini allows you to opt for internet connection via network or WIFI.
As an option, you can have a state-of-the-art automatic tank gauging for two fuel tanks.
Fleet Mini offers tank stock control through the Pump Stick Pro probe, which takes net and gross volume, temperature and presence of water. At the end of each dispatch, the data corresponding to each tank is taken and sent to the Head Office. Perform an inventory reconciliation to report fuel shortages or leaks.
This fuel management system is also functional to control the consumption of Oil, LPG and Urea of your company.
Fleet mini, fuel dispatch control, records all dispatches, and associates vehicles and/or drivers through RFID Tags such as key rings, cards and gunpoint reading.
Each vehicle will have permits and restrictions for loading, for example, the number of liters that can be supplied per day or per week.
- Identify and authorize vehicles and drivers for the dispatch of fuel.
- Keep an accurate record of all shipments made.
- Access information in real time, historical reports and statistics from any device through the Head Office.
- You can count on a state-of-the-art automatic tank gauging. (Optional)
- Compatible with Gilbarco and Wayne dispensers and KI04 and KI22 electronic computers.
- You can choose the versions with a 110/220 VAC or 12/24 Vdc power supply. (Optional)
- The version with router and WIFI / 3G access point guarantees connectivity with the Head Office. (Optional)
Consúltenos por este producto y le enviaremos toda la información que necesite. Para ello, complete el siguiente formulario y lo atenderemos a la mayor brevedad posible.