About our company
We are the most experienced company in the market with an essential differentiation from our competitors: we are capable of designing, manufacturing, and implementing each of our products, providing comprehensive, simple, practical, efficient, and personalized solutions for our clients and, fulfilling the standards that govern the national and international market.
We have the the ISO 9001 quality management system certification, a global reference on international consensus in the application of good management practices. This promotes our essential commitment to guarantee the quality of our products.
Our solutions are part of the international scene, operating in more than 20 countries in five continents.
At Pump Control, our engineers are permanently trained in the application of new technologies in the hardware and software designs of our products, having us innovating and evolving permanently in terms of quality in all the solutions and services we provide.
Our team has an extensive experience in the manufacture of electronic equipment, being up to date with all the requirements for compliance with standards, norms, and certification tests.
All this knowledge about electronics and firmware for microprocessors acquired over the years by working at the highest level of excellence has as a result one of the pillars of Pump Control: the manufacture of high quality equipment using structured and advanced techniques for the creation of strong and easy to maintain designs.
Our production team operates according to design specifications and generated procedures. In this way, the synergy achieved in all of the working areas of the company guarantees the manufacture of high-end, reliable equipment, up to the needs of our customers, and with perfect operation.
Installation, support and technical service
To complete the global vision that frames everything related to fuel measurement and control, we have a specialized team to provide installation, implementation, and maintenance services for our products.
We provide our own technical service for each of our products and solutions. This allows us to offer a quick response to emergencies, technical problems or special requirements from our customers.
At Pump Control SRL, we are committed to the development of national technology. More than two decades of experience have given us the preparation to create an offer that allows us to substitute imports and to contribute to national development based on value chains for the production of local goods and services.
We continue to expand our international presence, working together with our distributors around the world.
Design and produce equipment under national and international quality standards which continue to allow the development of products and services that are tailored to the needs of each client.
Policy on quality, safety and health at work
At Pump Control SRL, we are aware of our responsibilities towards customers and the health and safety of the people who are part of our team. For this reason, we established a policy to be implemented, communicated, and maintained by all members of our company in order to obtain a high competitive level as well as commitment to the continuous improvement of all its processes.
In order to do this, the following principles have been considered:
- Develop, implement, maintain, and review at regular intervals a Quality and Occupational Health and Safety Management System under the guidelines of the ISO International Standard with scope throughout the whole organization.
- Consider that the continuous improvement of the different processes of the Integrated Quality, Safety and Occupational Health Management System is a permanent commitment of the Organization which encompasses all its functions and levels.
- Seek the permanent increase in customer satisfaction, providing services with the best available technology.
- Progressively achieve higher competitive quality with particular emphasis on meeting applicable requirements, increasing productivity and efficiency and, cost reduction.
- Consider the Integrated Management of Quality and Occupational Safety as a priority for the development of all businesses, applying this System on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain a trained workforce committed to their tasks by complying with Training, Practice, and Systematic Awareness Programs.
- Consider that all occupational accidents can and must be prevented.
- Consider that risk prevention for people is a commitment of all of the members at Pump Control SRL and of those who work temporarily in it, constituting a condition of employment and contracting.
- Set annually objectives and goals of Quality, Safety, and Occupational Health, considering in this Policy, the applicable requirements and the concerns of the interested parties.
- Comply with the applicable legislation and with all other commitments voluntarily assumed.
Faithful compliance with this Policy will be an obligation at all levels of the company whatever the function or the position, with the fundamental mission of achieving the individual and group well-being of those who comprise it.